Godvik or Onarheim Norway Apply 25 januar 2019
We would like to strengthen our organization by a Project Manager.
- Overall responsible for the execution of elevator projects.
- Make project plans, monitor and report progress in the projects.
- Distribute tasks for the different engineering disciplines.
- Be responsible for preparing project documentation.
- Make specifications for purchase of equipment and follow up of sub-vendors.
- Offer and negotiate variation orders
- Follow up on-site activities
- Be single point of contact with client’s project manager.
- Bachelor’s degree with Technical Subjects or Technical College degree, compensated with long relevant experience
- Experience from oil and gas industry with knowledge from lift or crane industry.
- Experienced user of PC and MS-applications.
- Good organization- and documentation skills
- Good communication- and collaboration skills.
- Good knowledge of relevant Norsok codes.
- Good English proficiency, both oral and written.
We offer a stimulating, varied and supportive work environment and competitive conditions. The job site can be: Godvik or Onarheim
Please click on the "Apply" button and email your up to date CV along with a covering letter indicating why you should be considered.
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
Per Tveit 922 45 560
About Alimak Group Norway AS
Alimak Group Norway AS is a leading elevator company, specialized in offshore and marine applications, located in Bergen and branch office in Onarheim. Our elevators have been supplied to the offshore market since 1996. We are selected as supplier for all the elevators to Johan Sverdrup and Johan Castberg projects. We have long term maintenance agreements with the major offshore operators. We are part of Alimak Group, a global leader of vertical access solutions for the industry and construction sectors.